Disclosure: Please note that some links on this website are affiliate links. We may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you click through our links and make a purchase from one of our partners. This is not a financial advice article. Refer to a professional for information in this SD Bullion Bureau Review article.
Worried about the future of your finances?
An investment in a Precious Metals IRA, and/or gold, silver, platinum and palladium, is a great way to protect yourself and your family’s financial future.
SD Bullion offers a wide variety of gold and silver products that are perfect as an investment, or for an individual retirement account (IRA).
Plus, their friendly experts are there to help you every step of the way.
You can rest easy knowing that your money is in an account designed for long-term wealth preservation with a Precious Metals IRA from SD Bullion.
They have a wide variety of products to choose from, so you can find the perfect ones for you.
And their experts are always available to help you make the best decisions for your financial future.
The company was founded by two Doctors in 2011, with the purpose to educate mass amounts of people about the hard value of physical assets like precious metals.
Our SD Bullion review team has discovered that they have since executed more than $1 billion in sales.
Even today, they work hard to prove their commitment to their cause. Customer reviews have been mostly positive about the company, which shows they do not regret choosing it as their precious metals partner.
SD Bullion sells precious metals like gold and silver. Apart from gold and silver bars and coins, the company also offers platinum and precious metals IRA’s.
In this article, we’ll answer all your burning questions about the company. Our SD Bullion review team is here to provide you with a detailed review and thorough explanations for every question that crops up in conversations across the country!
Brief Overview Of SD Bullion
- 1,000+ 5 star ratings
- A+ BBB Rating
- 2021 company of the year
- AAA customer rated
- 5x Inc 500 winner
- Protects over $1 BILLION dollars in trusted transactions
Services Offered by the Company SD Bullion
SD Bullion deals in gold, silver, and platinum to help people protect their hard-earned assets. From purchasing precious metals to creating an IRA, the company offers you a variety of options for buying gold and silver.
Additionally, SD Bullion offers services relating to IRA investments. Getting directions and assistance from the company’s staff is all that is required.
Among the products that the company deals in are Chinese gold pandas, Mexican gold Libertads, British gold coins, American gold bullions, and others. A variety of silver coins are available, including the silver maple leaf, African silver coins, Australian Perth Mint, and British silver coins. There are also many options to choose from for platinum.
To learn more about the company’s coins and bars, continue reading.
The following is a detailed guide to the company’s gold coins.
- American gold buffalo coins: All coins are made of 24 karat gold, which has a purity of .9999, except the 1 oz buffalo coin of American gold.
- Eagle Coins American Gold: It comes in sizes of 1/2oz, 1/4oz, 1/10oz, and 1oz with 22 hardened karats. The purity level is .9999 via US Mint.
- British Royal Mint Gold Coins: Contains gold Britannias and gold Queen’s Beasts minted in Britain by British Royal Mint. The purity level of the coins is .9999 and they meet IRA requirements.
- Chinese Mint Gold Panda Coins: China mints these gold coins with .999 metal purity since 1982. These coins come in different sizes.
- Gold Coins Royal Canadian Mint: There is a call of the wild and a gold maple leaf. It is the most valuable gold coin made by the Royal Canadian Mint and it has a metal purity of 99.99%.
It is a good idea to invest in gold bars when buying physical gold. Gold bars come in a variety of sizes, with high gold contents and high metal purity. No matter what gold bar you choose, you can be sure they have it.
The gold bars that are currently available include;
- Perth Mint gold bar
- Pamp Suisse lady Fortuna gold bar
- Valcambi gold bar
- British gold Britannia bar
- credit Suisse gold bar
- 1oz Royal Canadian Mint gold bar
- And many other gold bars
In addition to gold, silver is also an excellent investment option. Some of the silver coins they offer are listed below.
- Perth mint Australian silver coins: Silver coins with designs of koalas, emus, kangaroos, kookaburras, and more.
- American Silver Eagle coins: Many different types of silver coins are produced by American mints, including silver eagle proofs. Their silver content is 99.9% pure and their IRA eligibility is guaranteed.
- Royal Canadian mint silver coins: Silver maple leaves from Canada and coins from the RCM predator series round out the collection. There are different sizes available with .9999 silver purity from the Royal Canadian Mint.
There are different weights of silver bars available, including 1oz, 5oz, 10oz, kilo, 100oz, and 1000oz. Many different mints produce the silver bars, ranging from private to public industries. Since they deal only with recognized mints, you can rest assured that their bars are quality products.
The purity levels of platinum bullions are also high, including coins and bars. Noteworthy platinum coins include:
- American platinum eagles: The US mint introduced it for the first time in 1997. There is .9995 purity on it.
- Canadian platinum maple: Originally minted in 1998 by the Royal Canadian Mint with .9995 platinum purity.
- Australian platinum kangaroo: Perth mint minted the first platinum coin in 2018 with .9995 purity.
Additionally, Platinum Bars are available in several sizes and are minted by renowned mints. They include Valcambi, Credit Suisse, Pamp Suisse, and generic platinum bars.
Other Precious Metals that our SD Bullion Review team found
Palladium is another metal the company sells besides gold, silver, and platinum. The company offers palladium bar, round, and coin forms. In the same way as gold, palladium products are a good investment choice. With SD Bullion, you can be confident you are buying fine and pure palladium from renowned mints.
Another precious metal that is becoming more popular by the day is copper. Copper rounds and bars are available through SD Bullion. Most people think of gold and silver when they think of investing in precious metals, but copper is also an excellent choice. Investing in copper with SD Bullion offers a great way to diversify your portfolio.
Precious Metals Prices
The company strives to offer its investors the lowest price on these precious metals while also satisfying the needs of its customers. Comparing gold prices will help you prove this point. It has grown to become one of the most popular precious metals companies for this reason. SD Bullion is an example of a company that provides quality products at a low cost. As you can see, finding quality products at low prices is not always easy.
Although precious metals prices fluctuate based on supply and demand, SD Bullion guarantees that its customers will get a lower price on their physical metals.
One of the reasons for the company’s popularity and good reviews over the years of its operation is its best price for the products. Additionally, orders over $199 will receive free shipping.
SD Bullion Gold IRA – Steps To Follow!
Your future is secure with a gold IRA from the company. A precious metals IRA can include silver, palladium, platinum, or copper, but most often it is gold or platinum. A precious metals IRA can be created in three simple steps.
The three basic steps are as follows:
1. Opening a Self-directed IRA account
First, you will have to complete some paperwork, answer some questions, and complete account opening forms. Choosing a custodian is also required. The company will be happy to help you select a reputable custodian if you don’t already have one.
2. Funding the IRA account
Creating an IRA account and funding it are always the next steps after you have created it. Alternatively, you can roll over funds from an existing retirement account, such as a 401k, to fund your account. This process will be helped by the custodian that you selected in step one.
3. Buying the IRA Approved Precious Metals
After funding an IRA account, you are now eligible to buy precious metals from that account. You can choose from several IRA-eligible bullion products at the company.
Once the payment for the trade has been settled with the help of your custodian, you can coordinate shipping the metals to your IRA account in order to lock in the trade. At this stage, care needs to be taken. Choosing a trusted dealer will be a challenge, and that is where SD Bullion comes in.
You can select from a variety of IRA-eligible coins and bars. Among SD Bullion’s custodians you can find:
- New direction IRA
- Goldstar Trust
- Provident Trust
- Kingdom Trust
- Equity Institutional
- The Entrust Group
If you want to choose a custodian from those above, you should do your due diligence on their fees and other factors before choosing one.
Pros and Cons from the SD Bullion review team
It is important to be aware of the pros and cons when investing in precious metals.
Below are the advantages and disadvantages of investing with SD Bullion.
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- They do business the old-fashioned way
- World class products
- Great Prices
- Excellent reviews
- Established company
- Precious Metals IRA’s
- Free Investor Guide
- Orders can be placed online 24/7
- Be sure to look at their Better Business Bureau reviews before making a decision to buy from SD Bullion
Final Thoughts – Is SD Bullion a Scam? IS SD Bullion legitimate?
The company’s trustworthiness has been questioned by many people. Most people wonder whether the company can be trusted or if it is a scam.
Well, after doing extensive research, we can confidently tell you the company is not a scam and they are 100% legitimate.
They are A+ rated by the BBB and have over 80,000+ customer reviews. They have done over $1 billion in transactions and get a healthy customer star rating on numerous, trusted sites.
Ultimately, our SD Bullion Review team has found that the company is legitimate and trustworthy.