Disclosure: Please note that some links on this website are affiliate links. We may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you click through our links and make a purchase from one of our partners. This is not a financial advice article from the Birch Gold Reviews team. Refer to a professional for financial advice.
Times are tough and you’re not sure what to do with your retirement funds.
You want to protect your 401k, Roth, IRA, Simple, 403b, SEP and other savings you have accumulated over the years, but aren’t quite sure where to start.
It’s hard to make decisions when you don’t know what the future holds. Financial advisors are always telling you to diversify your portfolio, but that seems impossible when the stock market is so volatile.
The Birch Gold Reviews team understands your concerns and offers a solution that is both easy and affordable – gold, silver and precious metals IRA ownership.
By buying physical gold, silver, platinum and/or palladium you create tangible assets that will always hold their value.
When the economy rebounds, as it always does, your precious metals will be there waiting for you.
That provides peace of mind, which is what we are all looking for with our retirement savings.
One of the smartest things you can do in uncertain times is invest in precious metals.
Gold, silver and other metals have been used as a form of currency for centuries and continue to be a reliable store of value.
Birch Gold Group, specializes in helping people make the most of this opportunity. They offer a wide variety of products and services that make it easy for anyone to get started with precious metals investing.
We have taken a deep dive into the company. The following information will help you make an informed decision when choosing to rollover your 401k into gold, silver and precious metals.
As you read our review, it will be handy to have additional information from Birch Gold Group themselves.
You can get a FREE Investment Guide from Birch Gold, which will work in partnership with our review content.
The combination of these two things will likely give you EVERYTHING you need to make an informed decision when investing your retirement funds into a gold and silver backed IRA.
Now that you have requested the free kit, let’s dive deeper into Birch Gold Group Precious Metals company and see if they are amongst the best gold and IRA companies.
- 1 Key Features of Birch Gold Group Precious Metals IRA Specialists
- 2 Birch Gold Group Gold and Silver IRA Investing Pros and Cons
- 3 Conclusion – Should You Invest in a Self-Directed Precious Metals IRA With Birch Gold Group
- 4 1. Precious metals IRA
- 5 2. Precious Metals IRA Storage
- 6 Additional Information and Features of Birch Gold Group
- 7 Fees and Pricing
- 8 Ease of use
- 9 Supply and purchase of precious metals
- 10 Shipping and storage
- 11 Customer service
- 12 Why invest in physical gold, silver and precious metals?
Key Features of Birch Gold Group Precious Metals IRA Specialists
Birch Gold Group was started in 2003 and since then the company has established itself as a leading precious metals dealer in the United States.
Birch Gold Group has its headquarters in Burbank, California and currently has more than 13,000 customers. It has a team of highly experienced professionals who are highly experienced in precious metals and asset management.
With 20 years of experience in the precious metals industry, Birch Gold Group has proved to be one of the most reliable and trusted precious dealers in the country. It offers a wide range of products and services including physical silver, gold, platinum and palladium, all available for personal possession or IRA investment.
Our Birch Gold Reviews team investigates each company we evaluate extensively. Below are some of the features we really like about them.
- Trusted by many-the first thing we notice when pulling up their website is the number of companies that give them great ratings. The Better Business Bureau, Trust Pilot, Business Consumer Alliance and Trustlink are all companies we trust when we look at authenticity of customer reviews.
- FREE Information Kit-You can easily download their no-cost kit you will learn how to diversify your portfolio with precious metals.
- Their Values- We LOVE this about Birch Gold Group. On their About Us page they share that they want to empower others through knowledge. We could not like the start of their values statement any better.
- The Birch Gold Group Precious Metals IRA team has been in business since 2003.
- Regularly featured on news shows, like Ben Shapiro’s.
- Partnered with Ron Paul. Conservatives understand the power Mr. Paul brings to the team.
- Newsmax has named them a major gold and silver dealer.
- Contact information is front and center on their website.
Birch Gold Group Gold and Silver IRA Investing Pros and Cons
- Great customer reviews and rating
- Quality Products-Gold American Eagle, Silver American Eagle, Gold American Buffalo, Silver Twin Maples, many, many more featured IRA coins.
- FREE Information Kit on Gold and Silver
- Low minimum investment ($10,000) and low annual and one-time fees
- You can take physical possession of your precious metals
- Birch Gold Group helps you choose your metals
- A trusted and reliable company. Trusted by 1,000’s of satisfied customers
- Precious Metals IRA Specialists on staff and able to help from 6:00am-5:30pm PST
- Dedicated customer education
- Reputation for Excellence
- Great customer care services. One-on-One Care-putting their values ahead of just making sales, Birch Gold puts the individual investor’s needs above everything else. You are not just a number to them. They truly want to help you capture some peace of mind with your retirement investment in gold and silver
- The company offers a wide range of precious metals
- A user-friendly website
- Great learning resources
- Backed by Ron Paul
- To be honest, we have had a very difficult time finding any negative things about this company and their products.
- One of the few negative reviews we saw was about a sales representative not knowing what they were talking about and sounded like a used car salesperson. That may have been the case, but I can tell you the overwhelming majority of people we heard from said the opposite and were very pleased with the service and support they received from Birch Gold Group. In fact, we took it a step further and requested the free information kit, which triggered a prompt call from the sales team. We found the representative (Rod) to be very knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. He texted me, emailed me and his follow-up was great. Kudos to Rod, little did he know he would be mentioned in this review. 🙂
Conclusion – Should You Invest in a Self-Directed Precious Metals IRA With Birch Gold Group
The Birch Gold Review team says a resounding YES!!
Birch Gold Group is one of the largest precious metals dealers in the United States, and they offer a unique way to invest in precious metals through a self-directed IRA.
This means that you can choose to invest in gold, silver, platinum, or palladium, and you have the potential to earn higher returns than with a traditional IRA.
The precious metals market is notoriously volatile, but investing with Birch Gold Group gives you the security of knowing that your investment is backed by physical precious metals.
They also offer a wide range of investment options, so you can choose how aggressive or conservative you want to be with your precious metals IRA.
Whether you’re looking to hedge against inflation or diversify your portfolio, Birch Gold Group is worth considering as your precious metals dealer.
If you are ready to start the conversation with Birch Gold Group about your retirement and investment portfolio, just click here to be taken to their website and get their free investment kit, which starts the process with them.
For those of you looking for even greater detailed information about Birch Gold, please keep reading.
You will learn about the company’s history, its products, and its investment philosophy.
You will also find out how to open a precious metals IRA with Birch Gold. precious metals ira gold silver
So whether you are just beginning to invest in precious metals or are already a seasoned investor, Birch Gold can help you reach your investment goals.
Products and services
Birch Gold Group offers similar products and services as those provided by other precious metal companies. But the company focuses more on customers by delivering timely and reliable customer services. Their values include empathy, efficiency, education and transparency.
Here are some of the products offered by the company:
1. Precious metals IRA
Birch Gold Group gives customers an opportunity to diversify their investment portfolio through the sale and purchase of tangible precious metals. There are several options you can choose from including gold, silver, palladium and platinum. Many people search for Birch Gold IRA online, and gold is certainly an investment choice you can make by placing precious metals in an IRA.
Gold and silver are the most preferred precious metals and this is usually the case with other precious metal companies across the country.
• Gold: There are several gold options available including American Gold Eagle, American buffalo, Canadian gold maple leaf, liberty head, and South African Krugerrand among others.
• Silver: Silver options at Birch Gold Group include American silver eagle, America the beautiful silver series, peace silver dollar, Morgan silver dollar, silver bars and rounds, silver polar bear and silver Gyrfalcon.
• Platinum: Customers can also buy American platinum eagle as well as platinum bars and rounds
2. Precious Metals IRA Storage
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requires that physical precious metals bought by customers be stored by reputable and licensed depositories. Birch Gold Group works closely with reputable depositories like the Delaware depository and Brink’s Global Services. The depository companies offer safe and legal storage services for all types of precious metals.
You are free to choose a depository service of your choice if you buy your precious metals from Birch Gold Group. The storage company you choose will be responsible for managing your precious metals account in collaboration with Birch Gold Group. The good thing about working with an IRS-approved custodian is that they will assist you in handling all the audits, paperwork and regulatory matters.
Additional Information and Features of Birch Gold Group
The Birch Gold Group Review team has added some additional content to what you may have already seen in our review. Just a bit more detail to help you make an informed decision.
1. Free Info kit
We have told you the company has a free information kit readily available to all prospective customers. BUT, we have failed to mention the purpose of the kit, which is to offer basic, intermediate and advanced education to those who are just getting started with precious metals investments.
2. User-friendly website
Our Birch Gold Reviews Team has a user-friendly website that allows easy navigation. Whether you are a tech-savvy person or not you can easily maneuver around and get exactly what you want. The website contains a wealth of information including guides, available products and services, and information on IRAs among others. You can access the following topics on the company’s website:
• How to purchase
• Why precious metals
• Interactive prices
• Physical gold vs paper gold
3. Interactive price chart
There is also an interactive price chart section found on the website that can offer great insights to both experienced and new precious metal investors. The chart also helps you to understand how different precious metals are performing to help you make the right decision.
4. Versatile services
The company has a team of highly-qualified and experienced professionals always on standby to assist customers. They will help you set up your gold or silver IRA accounts and end ensure they are stored safely until such a time that you may want to sell or transfer.
Fees and Pricing
The pricing for Birch Gold Group products and services is almost the same as those of other precious metal companies in the country. You will be charged a one-time account set-up fee of $50 besides the storage charges paid to the company storing your precious metals. The storage fees depend on the depository company managing your precious metals account.
As far as incurring costs are concerned, customers are supposed to pay insurance and storage fees of $100 as well as a $50 management fee. There is also a wire transfer charge of $30.
Our Birch Gold Reviews Team has found the fees to be very fair and inline with the competition.
Ease of use
Birch Gold Group has always prioritized the needs of its clients. Its main objective is to ensure that customers get the best services at the most affordable rates. It has also put in place measures to ensure that clients are able to access its products and services without struggling.
Setting up to set up an account with Birch Gold Group
As mentioned earlier, Birch Gold Group is one of the most preferred precious metals dealers in the United States. The company has gained a great reputation among its customers since it launched operations in 2003. If you are planning to invest in precious metals through Birch Gold Group, then the process is very simple.
Here are the steps the Birch Gold Reviews team found to help get you started:
*The big key to getting started off on the right foot is to get your free investment kit.
This opens the doors to everything.
Once you have done this, a Birch Gold Group representative will reach out to you, and you will also be given a VIP number to call in with questions and to get started.
Once you have done the above, the Birch representative will help you wit the following steps to get started:
• Visit the website and sign up: The first step is to visit the company’s website and sign up for a precious metals account. The signup process takes approximately five minutes provided you have all the necessary documents and information. Your account will be approved within 24 hours or a maximum of three business days.
• Fund your account: After your account has been approved, the next step is to fund your precious metals account. The company offers several payment options for customers. There are customer representatives always on standby to assist you throughout the process
• Select your preferred precious metals and place the order. Birch Gold Group through its customer representatives will offer guidance and ensure you make the right decision.
Supply and purchase of precious metals
Birch Gold Group helps customers select and purchase the precious metals they want. They do this through experienced customer representatives and professionals who help customers set up accounts and choose the best depository companies.
As a new investor, it is not easy to know which precious metal suits your investment needs. That’s why you need advice from people who have been in the industry for long enough. The company will give you all the options they have and allow you to make an independent decision.
Shipping and storage
After purchasing your precious metals, they are supposed to be transferred to an IRS-approved storage company. Birch Gold Group will work with the depository of your choice to ensure that your precious metals are safe and secure.
Customer service is an important area in every business. When it comes to purchasing precious metals, you would want a company that is always there to offer guidance and support when needed. This is exactly what Birch Golf Group does. The company has a dedicated team of professionals who have been working in the precious metals industry for decades.
Why invest in physical gold, silver and precious metals?
There are several reasons why you should consider investing in physical precious metals such as gold. Here are some of the reasons:
• Durability: Physical gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium are durable compared to other assets. You can store it for many years and still sell it at a profit.
• Portfolio diversification: Investing in precious metals gives you an opportunity to diversify your investment.
• Limited Supply. Can withstand inflation and political instability: Unlike other investments such as real estate and the stock market that are affected by inflation and political instability, the price of physical gold often remains unchanged or even increases.
The Birch Gold Reviews team here at Arian Silver Investments Company thanks you for taking your time and energy to understand this exciting option for your retirement portfolio diversification.
Birch Gold Reviews are plentiful on the net. Going by customer reviews, Birch Gold Group has helped many people accomplish their investment dreams. In other words, the company has demonstrated that it is a genuine dealer of precious metals that can be trusted worldwide.