Disclosure: Please note that some links on this website are affiliate links. We may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you click through our links and make a purchase from one of our partners. This is not a financial advice article. Refer to a professional for the best gold backed IRA financial advice.
Traditional IRAs are losing value every day, and you don’t want to risk your retirement savings.
The stock market is unpredictable, and you never know when the next crash will happen.
You need a plan.
A plan that helps in good times, as well as bad.
A plan that is simple…
Introducing the Simple Diversification Plan. (SDP) for short.
Diversification of retirement funds is advised by many leading authorities.
Applying a simple diversification strategy to your retirement portfolio with a gold backed IRA, can help people get retirement peace of mind.
It helps hedge against market crashes, inflation, recessions and market volatility.
Arian Silver Company has vetted several of the the best gold backed IRAs in the industry.
We specifically chose Augusta Precious Metals as a top-choice because it is rated by Money Magazine as the #1 Gold IRA Company for 2022.
Another big reason we like them is because of their team of friendly, caring specialists.
When you talk with them, it quickly becomes obvious that they want to help people determine if precious metal investments are right for them, or not.
Precious metal investments are NOT right for everyone.
The good news is that the Augusta specialist will work with you to help you determine if investing in gold is right for you, or not.
No pressure sales tactics. They just want to help you make the best choice for your retirement account needs.
You can get started with Augusta by requesting their free gold IRA guide.
What Makes a Good Gold-Backed IRA?
A good gold-backed IRA should offer several key features that will make it easy to add gold and other precious metals to your portfolio.
Here are some of the features to look for:
• Low fees: The fees associated with setting up and maintaining a gold-backed IRA should be low. Look for an account that does not charge setup fees or maintenance fees, or if possible, both.
• Accessibility: You should have easy access to your investment funds so that you can access them as needed.
• Reliability: It’s important to choose a gold IRA company that has been around a long-time and has trusted reviews, like the Better Business Bureau.
• Quality products: Make sure that you’re investing in quality products such as coins or bars from reputable companies. Avoid any product offering too good to be true deals as they may be counterfeit or overpriced items sold by unscrupulous sellers.
• Education/Support: An ideal gold-backed IRA should also provide educational resources and customer service support so that you can make informed decisions about your investments and get help if needed. Looking to get help from a Harvard trained economist? Not a bad idea. If you have downloaded the free gold IRA guide, you will have access to training from Devlyn Steele.
How to Choose the Right Gold-Backed IRA
When choosing the right gold-backed IRA for your needs, as we mentioned, there are several factors to consider such as fees, accessibility, reliability, quality products, education/support, etc., but there are also other elements such as storage options, minimum purchase amounts, tax implications, etc., which can also play an important role in your making the right choice.
To help ensure that you make an informed decision when choosing a gold-backed IRA provider, we have done the research, looked at many different companies and have chosen the Money publications top-rated best gold IRA company selection for you to get started with.
Benefits of Investing in Gold-Backed IRAs
Gold-backed IRAs offer several benefits that make them attractive investments for retirement savers.
For starters, they provide some protection against inflation as the price of gold tends to increase over time.
Additionally, they also provide some diversity to your portfolio as gold typically moves independently from other asset classes such as stocks and bonds.
Finally, unlike stocks or mutual funds, gold has been a store of value for centuries.
Most likely, gold will always be a store of value and can be traded and bartered with in scenarios that erode cash and stocks.
How To Get Started With A Gold-Backed IRA
Getting started with a gold-backed IRA is relatively straightforward and can be done through Augusta Precious Metals.
The first step is to create your new individual retirement account (IRA).
The second step is to fund your account with dollars from your existing IRA account.
The last step is to buy gold and/or silver with the help of the Augusta order desk.
Very straight-forward and easy process.
Are my funds safe?
According to the Augusta Precious Metals website, they understand keeping your metals guarded in a depository is important.
Rest assured, Augusta has done its due diligence on behalf of customers to find the best secured private depository in the United States. They chose the Delaware Depository.
Your precious metals are safely stored in a highly secure non-government depository storage facility.
They are legally documented and inaccessible by the facility’s creditors, far away from financial and political centers.
- $1 billion all-risk insurance through London underwriters
- Exchange-approved depository for CME & ICE
- IRS compliant (IRC – 408n) depository for IRA assets
- Bullion fully allocated and held off balance sheet
Investing in a gold-backed Individual Retirement Account (IRA) can provide many benefits including diversification of your portfolio.
When selecting a gold-backed IRA provider it’s important to compare multiple providers and take into account all factors such as fees, accessibility, reliability and quality products offered by each provider before making your decision on which one is right for you!
By doing this research now, you’ll be better prepared when it comes time to retire and reap all of the benefits of investing in precious metals through an IRAs!