Disclosure: Please note that some links on this website are affiliate links. We may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you click through our links and make a purchase from one of our partners. This is not a financial advice article. Refer to a professional for financial advice. Please keep reading for more details on Ben Shapiro Gold Company information and endorsements.
Welcome Listeners of Ben Shapiro!
We are happy you are here to learn why Ben thinks now is the time to diversify your retirement portfolio with precious metals, like gold and silver.
Click Here or the image below if you just want the free information kit about protecting your IRA or 401(k) with precious metals like gold and silver.
Many of you are you looking for a sound investment, especially during these economic times?
As you know, Ben Shapiro is one of the most respected financial experts in the world. He recommends gold as a sound investment for anyone looking to protect their money and secure their future.
There are many people searching for Ben Shapiro Gold Company on the Internet, so we thought it would be helpful for our readers to have this information on our website, ariansilver.com.
Gold has been a valuable resource for centuries, and it’s only become more important in recent years. With stocks and the dollar uncertain, now is the time to invest in gold. Ben Shapiro endorses Birch Gold Group to help you do just that.
Birch Gold Group Partners with Ben Shapiro
Birch Gold Group is excited to announce that they have partnered with Ben Shapiro, one of the most influential voices in conservative media today. As a partnership, they will be working together to help educate Americans on the importance of investing in gold and other precious metals as a way to protect their wealth and safeguard their retirement.
Ben Shapiro is a best-selling author and nationally syndicated radio host. He is also the editor-in-chief of The Daily Wire, one of the most popular news and opinion websites in the country. Through his work, Ben has built a massive following of loyal fans who trust his judgement and look to him for guidance on a variety of topics, including politics, culture, and economics.
Birch Gold Group believes their partnership with Ben Shapiro will help them reach a wider audience of potential investors and help us fulfill their mission of empowering Americans to take control of their financial future. With Ben’s help, they hope to educate more people about the benefits of investing in gold and other precious metals, and show them how easy it can be to get started.
What gold company does Ben Shapiro use?
As mentioned above Ben endorses Birch Gold Group, a leading precious metals dealer.
For those of you interested in diversifying your portfolio with gold and silver, now might just be the time to do so.
We visited their website and as we were reading about their products, we had the special offer below pop up on our screen.
You can find out more about this special offer by clicking here or the “see if you qualify” green tab below.
Interview with Ben Shapiro
With global chaos and massive inflation, has there ever been a better time to invest in precious metals?
Ben interviews Phillip Patrick with Birch Gold Group, who is a precious metals specialist and discusses the impact of inflation, global unrest and questionable political moves.
They also talk about the decline of the dollar, which should have us all a bit frightened.
Prior to watching this video be sure to download the free info kit (a great complimentary source of information) on precious metals and how to diversify your retirement accounts, like a 401k with metals like gold and silver.
Here are some more reasons that Shapiro has cited for rolling your retirement savings to physical gold and silver:
- To save on taxes (there’s no tax man mess with precious metals). -Gold is a store of value, not just an investment. It likely won’t lose its worth when stocks go down or fiat currencies rise in inflation rates; they actually gain value over time due because there’s limited supply! And who knows what will happen tomorrow? You don’t want this valuable asset tied up into risky assets like stocks since you could end up losing everything if something terrible
- By investing in precious metals like gold, you are protecting your savings from the effects of inflation and a weakened dollar.
- Gold has been a reliable investment for years. Even when other investments are plummeting (Stock Market), gold often performs well and will continue to increase in value over time – especially if we’re dealing with an economic downturn or market crash!
- By diversifying into assets that have tangible value and applications beyond just investment, you can increase the likelihood of your savings’ worth enduring any major crisis.
A financial portfolio should be composed of more than “paper” investments such as cash or bonds; it’s also vital to own some type of physical precious metal like precious metals.
- For the past decade, hackers from around the world have been staging cyber attacks on major financial institutions. These clever criminals use advanced technology to break into your computer and steal valuable information like passwords or credit card numbers – but they can’t do it if you hold onto tangible assets such as gold bars in a depository or state-of-the-art secure gold storage company.
If you would like a deeper analysis, head on over to the Ben Shapiro Gold Company review our team put together. This is an independent third-party review of Birch Gold Group.
You can get your free information kit on gold and how to move some of your Individual Retirement Account investments into precious metals by clicking here! You won’t regret it.