Holding(s) in Company

January 7th, 2008

Related documents

Disclosure of Shareholding

The Company received a notification on 4 January 2008 that Mr. R Humphreys, an individual investor, beneficially holds 7,461,500 common shares of no par value representing approximately 6.25% of the voting rights of the Company. Mr. R Humphreys also has control over additional family holdings for a further 3,600,800 common shares of no par value representing approximately 3.01% of the voting rights of the Company. Therefore, Mr R. Humphreys’ total interest in the Company is 11,062,300 common shares of no par value representing approximately 9.26% of the voting rights of the Company.

The current issued share capital of the Company is 119,459,969 common shares of no par value.


For further information please contact:

Graham A. Potts - Company Secretary
Arian Silver Corporation
43 North Audley Street
London, W1K 6WH
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7529 7511
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7491 2244

Maxine Barnes / Nick Rome
Bishopsgate Communications Limited
T: +44 (0)20 7562 3350
F: +44 (0) 20 7628 0889

Gerry Beaney / Fiona Kindness
Grant Thornton UK LLP
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7358 5100
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7383 4715
.